On August 1st, I delivered to Speaker Nancy Pelosi; a petition bearing the
names of over 100,000 Americans that, like us, feel that the President must
be held accountable for abusing executive power and disregarding his Constitutional
Your voices have been heard and your support continues to send a powerful message
to lawmakers. That is why I call on you again to help us in a new effort to
deliver 1 Million signatures to Speaker Pelosi on September 10, 2008.
Together we can:
* Urge real Congressional action to hold President Bush accountable now
* Reinstate the authority of our Constitution
* Document crimes committed by President Bush for historical account
* Facilitate post-Administration law enforcement and prosecution
* Reset the standard for the incoming and future administrations
* Demand justice for the over 3,000 who died on 9/11and whose deaths were
tragically exploited to take us into an illegal war in Iraq
* Demand justice for the estimated 30,324 U.S. military personnel who have
* Demand justice for the estimated 4,138 U.S. military personnel who have
been killed or died
* Demand justice for the 1 Million innocent Iraqis who have died*
* Avert another illegitimate looming war — this time against Iran
We need your active participation to deliver 1 Million signatures to Congress by September 10, 2008.
Please give at least ten of your friends the opportunity to stand up for our country – the way you and I have, by inviting them to sign the impeachment petition online at www.Kucinich.us. Send your friends an email invitation to sign the petition by clicking here.
Together we can make September 10, the day before the world changed, a day we change the world!
Thank you for your active and ongoing citizenship.
Get your questions about Impeachment answered!
Click here to find out why your involvement is essential and how we can succeed.
After you have invited at least ten of your friends and family to sign the petition, consider sending your own member of Congress a personal letter urging him or her to support:
* House Resolution 1258: President Bush
* House Resolution 333: Vice-President Cheney.
*Lancet reported 650,000 war-related Iraqi civilian deaths as of October, 2006. Nearly two years later, a reasonable projection of the conservative Lancet estimate would place war-related Iraqi civilian deaths at least 1 million.
please contribute now to Kucinich.us